Men's Bottoms Size Chart
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
|TYPICAL PANT SIZE||32||34||36||38||40|
How to Measure
- Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- Sleeve Length:Measures from shoulder seam to end of cuff.
- Chest/Bust:Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- Waist:Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Hips:Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Inseam:Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.